Friday 22 November 2013

Eliminate Negative Thoughts and Lose Weight

Eliminate Negative Thoughts and Lose Weight

Eliminate Negative Thoughts and Lose Weight

You are filled with self-doubt , fear , sadness , guilt , pain and disappointment about weight loss , tragedy is that nothing could be further from the truth it.They have instilled the thought that you are fat , No one has the right or power of to dictate who you are . Only you know who you really are and what is in your heart .

 Negative Thoughts and Lose Weight

You enter this world as a beautiful package filled with joy unlimited potential and possibilities . If you stop all the negative talk that you currently have with yourself like ;- I'm too fat- Why would anyone want to love me- I will never be thin- I always fail

 Lose Weight

If you take some time and focus on what you love about yourself and focus on only that your emotional state will be positive to the point that you will be able to achieve anything . Once you start looking for the positive things in you :- What am I good at ?- Who benefits from me being in the world ?- Who am I , what is in my heart that only I know ?- What I like about my body ?So what does all this have to do with losing weight , started today to love and care for themselves .

                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for give good comments on this blog.
Do not forget to visit again and leave comments again